Monitors, keyboard, and mouse not working? Unplug your laptop from the dock, then unplug the power from the dock itself. Wait five minutes and then plug them in in reverse order.
How to clear your web browser's cache, cookies, and history
How to clear web browser data
The fallowing is how to clear your History, cache, cookies, and other forms of website data. This article will cover how to clear the most common web browsers Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, and Firefox.
1. With the application open, click the three dots in the upper right corner.
2. Select history from the menu.
3. From the top of the History menu, click the 3 dots button at the top of the menu. Select Clear Browsing Data.
4. Change the Time range drop down menu to All Time. Then click Clear Now at the bottom.
5. Once this completes, data has been cleared. Restart Edge web browser.