Uninstalling and Re-Installing Raiser's Edge 7
How to uninstall The Raiser's Edge 7 on Windows 10
- Click Start > Settings > System > Apps & Features
- Select the application you wish to uninstall.
- Click on the appropriate program and select 'Uninstall' or 'Repair' then follow the wizard.
- Once the uninstall process has completed, reboot the computer
How to Install The Raiser's Edge 7 on Windows 10
1. Close all open applications (RE, Microsoft Office, Internet Browsers, etc.).
2. Browse to the server's deploy folder. \\elara\REDeploy
3. Run Setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the prerequisites and install the software. (Right Click and Run as administrator)
4. When the installation is complete, launch the software. If a patch has been applied to the server, the workstation should recognize it and prompt to apply it.
If patch fails to install:
1. Browse to the server's patch deploy folder. \\elara\REDeploy\Patch
2. Run BBPatch.exe and follow the prompts to install the prerequisites and install the path. (Right Click and Run as administrator)