RE NXT Reset Database View when unable to login
Reset Database View: Terminate Session
How do I Reset Connection to Database View?
may encounter a situation where you need to manually disconnect your
application account from the database view in order to log back in to
the database View . Rather than using Task Manager (Windows
PC) to end Citrix and related processes, or rebooting your machine,
follow the steps below to close your session immediately.
Symptoms can be any of the below but are not limited to:
- Nothing happens when attempting to launch the database view
- The "starting" window of Citrix will hang then disappear before the database view launches
- A black box appears when launching the database view but the application never loads
To disconnect your session from The Raiser's Edge NXT in the public cloud environment:
- In the RE NXT web view, click the Pancake icon > Database options.
- This will load to the Sessions tab, which lists any servers your account is actively connected to.
- If a Citrix session(s) appears, click Terminate my sessions.
- Attempt to open the database view again.